UPTET 2018 Notification, Application, Exam Dates, Eligibility Criteria
UPTET 2018 exam schedule has been released by UPBEB, Exam is conducted by Uttar Pradesh Basic Education Board for recruitment of primary and upper primary level teacher in various School of Uttar Pradesh. Registration has been started from 17th of September and end on 4th October 2018 for registration and exam is being held on 4th of November 2018.
Highlights for UPTET :
- Registration for UPTET 2018 has been started from 18th of September 2018.
- Last Date to submit Application form is 04th October 2018.
- Last Date to submit application fee is 05th October 2018.
- Admit card is Available fron 17th October 2018.
- Exam date is 04th November 2018.
Uttar Pradesh Teacher Eligibility Test (UPTET)
28 October, 2018
Mode of Application
Minimum 50% marks in 12th Exam
State Level Recruitment Test
UPTET 2018 Exam Date:
- Dear aspirant you can see all the important dates for the exam-
Last Date for Registration
Last Date to Pay Exam Fees
Last Date to Complete Form
Admit card Available
- Age Limit – Candidate should be between 18 to 35 years for (UR)General Category
18 to 35 years
18 to 38 years
18 to 40 years
18 to 45 years
- Nationality: Candidate should be Citizen of India.
- Candidates who belong to Tibet /Bhutan and Nepal are also Eligible to appear.
No. of Attempt for UPTET 2018
- There is no fix no. of attempt for UPTET.
Qualifying marks for UPTET 2018:
Minimum Percentage of Marks
How to Apply for UPTET 2018:
- UPTET Application form is available in the month of October, and process to fill the form in Online mode.
- Online Registration: Candidate registers themselves on the official website of UPBEB.
- Fill all the important details like- Name, DOB, Address, E-mail id, Educational Qualification, Contact no. and other details which are asked in the form.
- Select District where you want to appear in the examination.
UPTET Application fees:
- After Registration, you can pay your fees
- The Aspirant can pay their fee through Online/Offline Mode.
- Online option includes: SBI I collect Fee mode Debit card, Net Banking, SBI E Challan, other banks Debit Cards/Credit cards.
- Fees structure varies from category wise:
Other Backward Category(OBC)
Uploading of Document:
- Upload all the necessary documents like- Recent Photograph, Signature, Intermediate mark sheet.
- Candidates who are seeking for reservation upload your caste certificate.
- After completing all the steps complete the TET online form, Mention registration no., DOB, Transaction ID/Journal no and submit the UPTET form.
Printing of Application Form:
- After final submission, you have your Registration number and Password.
- Log in through your Id and Password and you get your Full Application Form, Take a print out for Future.
- Aspirants applying for UPTET 2018 can fill TGT/PGT or Both.