Best Books for SSC CGL
When you start preparing for SSC CGL Exam keep one thing in your mind, This is a computer-based Online examination and in this exam, you need Speed and Accuracy.
Here all the books for ssc cgl are listed which can help you in preparation of SSC CGL examination…
For Basic –
- RS Agrawal
- Rakesh Yadav Class Notes
After that –
- Kiran Publication 7300+
- Rakesh Yadav 7300+ with QR code
KEYNOTES —Try to solve these books 4-5 times because in SSC CGL exam more than 12 Question is repeated every year.
Best books for data interpretation and Logical Reasoning
- Analytical Reasoning by MK Pandey
- Modern Approach to Verbal & Non-Verbal Reasoning by R.S Aggarwal
- Kiran Publication Previous years Papers
Key Notes– In the preparation of Logical Reasoning you need to Solve At least 25 Model papers in a month. Because in this exam you need speed and accuracy and nothing all.
BOOKS Referred from toppers
- Plinth to Paramount By Neetu Singh (Part 1+2)
- Objective General English by SP Bakshi by Arihant Publication
- M.B Publication by Ajay Kumar Singh
KEYNOTES– once you completed your syllabus try to attempt Daily Mock Test.
- Current Affairs of last 6 month till one week before the examination
- Lucent General Knowledge
- Kiran Publication Previous years papers
KEYNOTES – From the last 2-3 years, Current Affairs Section in any form of examination is more than 30% to 40%, purchase any books from the shop and read-only one-liners or Objectives.
As we know that staff selection commission conducted exams for combined graduate level (CGL), CHSL, MTS, UDC, LDC, Delhi Police SI and Junior Engineers(SSC-JE).
To crack the exams keep one thing in mind is that — YES I CAN DO IT
- Work Hard and Smarter
- Give online Mock Test on Daily basis
- Solve all previous years papers two to three times
Syllabus for ssc cgl exam